It is hot out there! But only 22C, the thermometer tells me. Checking the humidity on the weather network, though, and it's.....100%. Holy ***! I just ran in 100% humidity. It's no wonder I'm pouring sweat! This has got to get rid of last week's unwise chip consumption. God, I love jalapeno chips. But they don't love me. Unless I run in 100% humidity every day. Maybe then they won't be showing up on my midriff like an unwanted ...showing-up thing.
Ran on the brutal uphill trail again today, with my Beautiful Daughter and I cheated on my run, yes I did, by breaking my stride and picking a snapdragon so that I could show her how they snap. Backfired on me later when I gasped "water!" and she said "not right now, I'm holding 2 dragon heads at the moment". Try to be nice.....
September is coming! I won't be running at 11 AM then. Off to shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment