Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Back in the Saddle
Well, there were no excuses today! Out on the trail I went, after an absence of many months. But I clearly didn't learn from the last time I tried using podcasts; listen to the thing at home before you go out! Then you might discover that all that has been downloaded is a description of the program, NOT the music you were hoping to run to....So today's run has been brought to me by my cellphone stopwatch. The only music I heard was the song of the birds, which was just fine with me. Several trees were downed by the big windstorm of a couple of weeks ago, and nothing's growing, but it's just the right temp for a run today. I think I may have shortchanged myself by a few walking minutes, but this is far easier than it was when I started out as a newbie runner last May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment