Monday, July 5, 2010

Blowing off D2

Ok, so this is cheating, for sure. Not only did I eat sugar yesterday, and not just a little taste of sugar but an entire milkshake, but today I am choosing not to run in the 33 degree heat. 33C is not so bad in itself, (wait, that's a lie...)but with the humidex, it's 40 (that's 104 for you Fahrenheit people). People are walking in slow motion out there, if they dare to go out in it at all. I think that it'll be cool enough to run at about 11 PM, at which time it may have cooled down to 24. I'm fairly sure that I will not run at 11 PM. This is my first "excuse" day, as opposed to a "reason" day. I notice a difference in how my clothes are fitting today, which, of course, makes it easier to rationalize not running, and on the beach yesterday, I did not feel like a landed whale! I may have totally blown off today, but I'll still be at it as soon as the temperature deigns to fall below 33.
Well below.

No comments:

Post a Comment