Well, this is it, I'm running without C25K telling me what to do. I waited until 1 30 to run, which I will never do again, in deference to Beautiful Daughter who did not want to go out there. Technically, C25K is still telling me what to do, because I'm timing myself by Carli's W9 podcast.
We went out on the new hilly trail, right at the height of the humidity. It is not easy. But I needed to get out there because I have discovered that eating icecream in various forms 3 times in one week will cause said icecream to migrate straight to those areas which were losing weight before. No more sugar for me!
I ran almost as far as the last time-I turned around about 10 yards early, but I started my run after 2 minutes of warm up walking. I really have no idea how long I ran, but the point is, I did run. Once school starts again for BD, (and that cannot happen quickly enough), I will work a bit more on distance. For now, just getting out to run is a major accomplishment. Oh please, please, have a sleepover!
No comments:
Post a Comment