Wow!! I've finished the C25K program! This is the most amazing thing! In April I couldn't run around the block (heck, I couldn't run for 60 seconds!)and today I have run up hills for four kilometres. Not only did I run but I hit a runner's high (the coolest feeling) for a whole 5 seconds. My favourite parts of today-no bugs, no mocking rabbit, the friendly people, and the incredible feeling of becoming something I never thought I would be; a runner.
There's always an incentive to run-today it was to get rid of that cannoli I had at the International Villages Festival. Pretty sure it worked. What new adventure's coming next??
Wow! What did the runner's high feel like? I have yet to experience one. Congratulations on your graduation! Now you can train for a 10k. Don't stop running and don't stop blogging!!
ReplyDeleteIt was amazing, like chocolate, only your feet feel like they have wings! Of course, I'm a bit old for wings on my feet....
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. I absolutely love it. I am also doing the C25K. Right now I'm in Week 6. Keep running and keep writing....please!
ReplyDelete