Friday, May 7, 2010

Glitches galore!

W2D3, wow! I can't believe I won't be running to some guy singing, "alrightalrightalrightalright" at me anymore. Actually, that's a real incentive to run. If he can run one word together like that indefinitely, surely I can keep jogging til he runs out of breath...
The earphones to the Mp3 player crapped out while I was in the midst of my 2nd 90 second run, so I stopped jogging and walked while I got the thing to just play without earphones. A bit tinny, but still there. I had to just make it up as I went along, as I didn't know how long 90 seconds was! The dog crapped out, too, while I was running, and went bananas. I begin to suspect there's something odd right at that point on the trail.
AND it's cold out today-I discovered that my body does not respond nearly so well to running in the cold. I think I'll be just fine when the 30 degree weather hits. But it's very hard to run when it's 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment