Monday, May 17, 2010

What a beautfiful morning!

W3D2 under my belt! It was a bit harder to run the 3 minutes today, and I think it's because of the podcast. I know which songs I"m running to now, and I expect them to end sooner than they do....But I did all the runs-90 seconds is a breeze now, and I hope that 3 minutes will be a breeze next week. I'm not looking ahead tho. No sense freaking myself out!
The rabbit was there on the trail waiting for me this AM, and watched til I came nearly level with him. I certainly don't pose much of a threat, especially without the dog! After I passed him, a blue heron flew overhead. While I was stretching in the car, when it was over, I saw a beautiful Baltimore oriole. Great day for seeing wildlife! And I feel pretty good, too. **Note to self-if you hope to lose weight, do not eat Clif protien bars!! Now we're playing catch-up!

1 comment: