Thursday, May 20, 2010
Week 3 in the can!
Wow, that's done. Amazing. I did my 5 minute warmup walk with Nala around the block and then hopped in the car before she realized that she was in the house without me. Not a happy dog. It's going up to 28 degrees today, and I had hoped to walk earlier, but it was either I go to class or I go to that silly echocardiogram. The tech was a little overenthusiastic with the equipment. Didn't really need that hole in my ribcage, thanks. So with the imminent heat, I have sweat off some pounds, I hope. I didn't feel very energetic today, and I may do W3D3 again on Saturday before braving week 4. I didn't think I'd be able to run 3 minutes before I did it, so this next week might not be as bad as all that.... I'm listening to the podcast for next week as I write, and the music is....well...different. On my return walk to the car 2 Canada geese flew overhead. I was accompanied this morning by robins all along the route. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment