Monday, May 3, 2010

Running (and Dancing) with the Dog

Week 2! And now I'm running 90 seconds at a time. I think I notice it less because now the Dog has decided, as she's part poodle, that dancing around me while I attempt to jog 90 seconds would be much more fun. I'm worried that I might wear her out, but it's a blessing to have her flaked out on the floor here beside me now as opposed to pawing at my leg. I feel good having run this amount of time, but I also wish that I could see instant results. I want to be thin...yesterday. I started using a podcast today, too, and that makes things much easier, with someone telling me when my running time is up. So now I've gotten rid of the cell phone to tell time. I just need someone to tell the Dog to stop dancing....

No comments:

Post a Comment