Sunday, June 27, 2010
Running with a Coach
By the time I'm finished W9 I'll probably have run with ALL my kids, if the Ottawa boy comes to visit! Today I ran alongside Beautiful Daughter, who has a speedometer on her bike (fancy) and a water bottle holder that is adjustable (also fancy) so that we could cart along the Gatorade. I was running 7 kph, which is not too shabby, I think. 11 kph at some points, when the fartlek urge kicked in and I sped up. Lots of people on the trail today, and we made it all the way to the 2km marker and beyond, before turning around and heading back. 28 minutes today. The last minute was a beggar. I am encouraged to do this now, as my Scout shirt fits! I am losing weight, I am! I still see some flab, but as God is my witness (as well as the blackflies and rabbits), I will be fit by the Fall! I am a runner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am proud of you. I am addicted to running. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI cannot get enough of your blog! I think that you're fantastic, and that you're DOING fantastically!! I really hope that you don't stop blogging when you finish C25k.
ReplyDeleteAw, thanks! That's so nice to hear! I'm having fun with this blogging thing. It's a lot more fun than the papers I'm writing!
ReplyDelete